Why Use Lendee, The Best App To Invest Money?
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, times have been hard for people worldwide, and some are still recovering. While most people have always wanted to make extra money, the epidemic has pushed this desire further amongst a large proportion of the population. It has immobilized businesses, industries, and infrastructure.
However, this has led the world toward wielding the power of digital. Almost everything today is digital. Many websites and apps to invest money have digitized the investment process. People who want to earn extra income by comfortably investing in genuine loans should use trusted microlending platforms.
Microlending apps connect lenders and borrowers, making money transactions easily accessible to both. But before investing in microloans, research online to understand the concept well.
While looking for a platform, go with the one that offers more investment opportunities to use your hard-earned money genuinely.
What are the benefits of microloan investment?
Microloan investing is an online process, which is the biggest perk. Besides, the microlending platforms give investors access to borrowers’ profiles to make informed investment decisions.
Investors can start investing small amounts to avoid losing a lot of money. They can diversify their investments in different borrower profiles for terms of their choice.
While the benefits aren’t limited, the actual task comes down to using a trusted microlending platform, and one of the many is Lendee.
What is good about Lendee?
It is a popular micro lending platform among people looking to invest anywhere between a hundred and two thousand dollars online. It’s a marketplace that gives investors quick access to a network of genuine borrowers.
Lendee enables you to set the interest rates on your investments to decide the profit you want to make. At the same time, it offers unique features that can help you invest smarter and earn more money.
Lendee allows you to invest money in different borrowers since you can see their account information, credibility, Lendee score, and other details to avoid risk.
With Lendee, investors can access a vast network of borrowers and investment options. It takes care of all the payments, investments, and collections once the offer is accepted. The best part is you don’t have to pay any additional fee or percentage of your investment to the platform while investing. Lendee can be the answer if you want a reliable money-lending app to invest.
What are the benefits of investing through Lendee?
The first benefit of investing through this platform is you decide which borrower you want to help. You can see the complete details of the borrower’s credit health and past credit history, including their profile statistics, such as their last six months’ expenses and earnings.
Lendee uses third-party verification services to verify the borrower’s profile. Being an investor, you can be sure you’ll see microloan requests raised by genuine people who need money.
There are a few more fantastic features, including –
1. Freedom to choose the borrower – With Lendee, you can choose who you want to lend money. You can decide and create offers for borrowers based on their credit scores because you get access to their income details and complete profiles.
2. Diversify your investments – To avoid risk, invest in multiple borrowers instead of putting all your money in one. Diversifying micro loans investment also helps you to profit more than other investing options.
3. Keep a check on offers you create – Lendee allows you to track your investments and earnings. You can keep track of your active proposals that are still pending and also check your completed offers.
4. Auto-invest and earn – Lendee allows you to set preferences for investments and let the app invest money automatically in microloans that match. You don’t have to create and send offers manually. Just sit back and relax. Let Lendee do it for you to help you earn passive income.
5. Set interest rates of your choice – Both experienced and new investors can profit by setting the interest rates they want. If your offers continue to get declined, consider lowering your fee.
Why investing in microloans is better than stocks?
- A microloan is a low-risk investment compared to stocks. In microloans, you’re lending money to multiple borrowers who pay back the borrowed amount monthly with interest.
- You get the flexibility to invest in microloans that best fit your risk tolerance.
- You can diversify your investment in microloans to reduce risk if one borrower defaults on the loan.
- On the other hand, investing in stocks has more risk probability as you don’t have control over the market and shares.
- There is no surety of profits when you buy stocks, making them one of the riskiest investments.
- Time can reduce the potential risk in the stock market, but not everyone can wait that long.
The above details clarify to an extent why investing in microloans on Lendee is beneficial.
Besides, it is an easy-to-use microlending platform for beginners and experienced to start investing and earning profit from anywhere.